2010-10-12· Best Answer: C. An extractive economy. An industrial economy is based on refining natural resources and creating goods out of them. An export economy creates goods and sells to many countries. A feudal economy is based on harvesting and agriculture. An extractive economy is considered the least advanced ...
Primary industry is the production and acquisition of raw materials directly from the planet. This includes agriculture and farming, mining, logging, drilling for oil, fracking, and fishing, to name a few. Primary industry is concerned with selling and distributing unprocessed goods to factories and refineries for processing and fabrication.
Canadian Mineral Production in 2017 Canada's mining industry produces 60 minerals and metals that constitute key raw materials for the goods we rely on in our daily lives, as well as for advanced and clean technologies: from utensils and hand tools to smartphones, electric cars, and solar cells.
The mining boom was in large part due to the significant increase in demand for raw materials and energy by China and India during their very rapid economic growth over the past decade. Mining and ...
User: An economy that is based on mining or producing raw materials to be used in foreign industries is called A. a feudal economy. B. an extractive economy. C. an industrial economy. D. an export economy.
Mining is one of Canada's primary industries and involves the extraction, refining, and/or processing of economically valuable rocks and minerals. Mineral products – including gold, silver, iron, copper, zinc, nickel – are critical to modern industrial society.
Raw materials, metals, minerals and forest-based industries Securing a sustainable supply of raw materials is a key priority for the EU. Raw materials, such as metals and minerals or forest-based materials, have become increasingly important to the EU's economy, growth, and competitiveness.
An economy that is based on mining or producing raw materials to be used in foreign industries is called ?
Question options taxing businesses charging federal interest on loans cutting from HISTORY 176 at Ashworth College
User: An economy that is based on mining or producing raw materials to be used in foreign industries is called A. an extractive economy. B. an export economy. C. a feudal economy. D. an industrial economy.
The basic materials sector is a category of stocks for companies involved in the discovery, development and processing of raw materials. The sector includes the mining and refining of metals ...
An economy that is based on mining or producing raw materials to be used in foreign industries is called A. an export economy. B. an extractive economy.
What type of economy is based on mining or producing raw materials to be used in foreign industries? An industrial economy is based on mining or producing raw materials to be used in foreign ...
2013-06-11· Best Answer: Chile,Australia etc. They are developed countries by the way.
An economy that is based on mining or producing raw materials to be used in foreign industries is called "an export economy," sine this is usually more so …
That's particularly important because, unlike coal, when it comes to raw materials, China lacks the necessary quality and size of iron ore reserves. The reserves are in Australia, Brazil, and, to a lesser extent, India and South Africa.
Mining is the extraction of valuable minerals or other geological materials from the earth, usually from an orebody, lode, vein, seam, reef or placer deposit.
The European Commission's objective is to promote, within the context of the EU's wider industrial policy, the competitiveness of industries related to raw materials. These industries are represented by metal industries, non-metallic minerals industries, minerals and non-energy extractive industries and forest-based industries.
Question 9 of 20 5.0/ 5.0 Points An economy that is based on mining or producing raw materials to be used in foreign industries is called A. an extractive economy. B. a feudal economy. C. an export economy.
Foreign aid to Syria in 1997 totaled an estimated US$199 million. The ... The bulk of Syrian imports have been raw materials essential for industry, agriculture, equipment, and machinery. Major exports include crude oil, refined products, raw cotton, clothing, fruits, and cereal grains. Over time, the government has increased the number of transactions to which the more favorable neighboring ...
An industrial economy is based on mining or producing raw materials to be used in foreign industries. Share to: How does using limestone and producing building materials from it affect the economy?
It imports petroleum, industrial raw materials, capital goods, and foodstuffs. On 5 September 2005, the ... Primary Industries ... Mining. Mineral production has stagnated since a slump began in the mid-1980s. In 2000, mining accounted for 2% of GDP, which grew by 7.8%. Mining increased by 9.2%, stimulated by higher output and a higher average price of nickel, the country's most important ...
The three main sectors of the economy are: Primary sector – extraction of raw materials – mining, fishing and agriculture. Secondary / manufacturing sector – concerned with producing finished goods, e.g. factories making toys, cars, food, and clothes.
Start studying us history chapter 18. Learn vocabulary, terms, and more with flashcards, games, and other study tools.
Mining, quarrying, fishing, forestry, and farming are all example of primary industries. Secondary Industries (sometimes referred to as Manufacturing industry) Involve the manufacture of raw materials, into another product by manual labour or machines.
- what is perpetual crusher project
- what are the parts found inside an grinding mill
- what is coal used for today
- what is the difference between a impact crusher
- what machinery is used to get metal ores
- what is the type of philippines iron ore
- what is the process of quarrying limestone
- what is the cost of a grinding mill for plant
- what is mix by weight for m concrete as per cpwd
- what material can limestone remove
- what is the name of the process when powdered limestone reacts with acid
- what the equipments you need to set up a mayonnaise factory
- what mining process is used for chromite extractions
- what does cepci stands for
- what is the production of the quarries at port shepstone
- what is the cost of bombardier pmpc
- what is ocp in coal mines
- what is the procedure to do rockpcorase gravel
- what equipment is used in the mining of iron ore
- what is crushing
- what is the difference between iron ore and gold mining australia
- what better an impact crusher or a cone crusher
- what is the environmental impact of basalt mining
- what is iron ore used in a home
- what is a problem mining iron ore
- what type of coal is used to make steel
- what are the stages of coal proccessing
- what is a pebble crusher
- what is baby powder used for
- what are the two method of copper mining in zambia
- what is the dimensions of ball sizes ball mill
- what is the price cubi for quarry export
- what happen crushing in solidsolutes
- what are the plants that grow in aggregate systems
- what is grindingwhat is grinding mill
- what are machines used in mining of iron ore
- what are bauxite quarries
- what is ball mill circulating load
- what is the price of wet grinder in big bazaar
- what are the ways of mining limestone
- Ball Mill
- Belt Conveyor
- BWZ Heavy Duty Apron Feeder
- CS Cone Crusher
- Flotation Machine
- Hammer Crusher
- High-frequency Screen
- HJ Series Jaw Crusher
- HPC Cone Crusher
- HPT Cone Crusher
- HST Cone Crusher
- Hydraulic-driven Track Mobile Plant
- SCM Ultrafine Mill
- Spiral Classifier
- T130X Reinforced Ultrafine Mill
- Vibrating Feeder
- Vibrating Screen
- VSI Crusher
- VSI5X Crusher
- Wharf Belt Conveyor
- XSD Sand Washer
- YKN Vibrating Screen
- 150-200TPH Cobble Crushing Plant
- 300TPH Cobble Crushing Line In Russia
- Aggregates for Concrete in Nigeria
- Andesite Crushing Plant In Indonesia
- Copper Ore Crushing Plant in Chile
- Crushing Plant in Mali
- Granite Crushing Plant in Sri Lanka
- Tungsten Crusher in Kazakhstan
- Ultrafine Powder Milling Plant in India
- Vietnam 300TPH Granite Crushing Plant
- Vietnam 350-400TPH Cobble Crushing Plant
- Barite processing plant
- Basalt stone processing plant
- Bauxite processing plant
- Calcite mining and processing plant
- Carbon grinding plant
- Clay processing plant
- Coal beneficiation plant
- Construction Recycle Plant
- Copper ore beneficiation plant
- Dolomite stone processing plant
- Feldspar processing plant
- Feldspar stone processing plant
- Silica sand processing plant
- Silver mining plant
- Talc processing plant